Project Management: Rail, Tram & Public Transport
- Tender advisory services.
- Project Management of the new tram fleet
integration for a fleet of trams.
- Project Engineering - tram fleet upgrades.
- V-Line carriage overhaul and exams for standard gauge fleet.
- Global trends research, risks assessments, human factors review and compliance of wheelchair restraints.
- Passenger Information Systems (PIS) design and installation.
- Level Crossings
- Rolling stock planning
- Strategic Advice
- Rail infrastructure Product development
- Strategic product marketing
- Client Design liaison
Project Management: Manufacturing, Construction & Other
Plant development for fabricated accommodation modules including:
- Quality Management System Design and documentation.
- Organisational structure development.
- Business and Process Risk evaluation.
- Plant and equipment selection and safety evaluation.
- Manufacturing support and advice using modular- off site techniques for the construction of high rise buildings (Melbourne and Singapore).
- Factory setup, layout and Plant and Equipment selection, design
- Bid manager for single deck trains.
- Tender inputs for Stakeholder Management, Workforce Development & Training, Local Content (Local Industry Development Plans – LIDP), strategic advice and assessment.
- Marketing and Quality Management System development for a company specialising in the repair, maintenance & servicing of public transport vehicles.
Strategic and Manufacturing Consultancy Services
Export Development Plan for Local Manufacturers.
- Local manufacturing strategic planning.
- Local Content expertise.
- Market/ Product development.
Safety and Human Factors
- “Hot spot” risk assessments, human factors reviews and
- Safety assessments.
- Human Factors Assessments- rolling stock.
Maintenance Services Management
- Productivity, planning, skills and tooling requirements, safety interventions.
- Maintenance and organisational adviser to rolling stock maintainer Victoria.